[Bundle #1] My Day Bread Flour 1kg x 3 packs + Instant Yeast Gold 500g x 1 bag
**Get 3 packs of My Day Home Made Series Bread Flour & get 1 bag of Lesaffre Saf-Instant Yeast Gold 500g **
Check out the recipe using My Day Home Made Series Bread Flour at: http://www.axquisitesg.com/blog-recipes
My Day Home Made Series Bread Flour x 3 packs
For Home-Baking My Day series is unbleached and is not enriched with additives. It produce professional-quality products at home.
Usage: Bread loaf, specialty bread and Chinese pastry.
Made for Home Baking: Developed for home mixers and automatic bread makers, as well as hand kneading techniques.
Made from Selected American and Canadian Wheat Cores for a soft and silky texture, much like wheat gluten.
Pure Wheat with No Additives is needed to present excellent bread structure, fine texture and taste.
Duel layered Packaging to ensure freshness of flour.
Lesaffre Saf-Instant Yeast Gold 500g x 1 bag
Saf-Instant Gold is a granular free-flowing yeast for use in doughs with sugar levels from 10 - 30% (Baker’s Percent).
Yeast, Sorbitan Monostearate, Ascorbic Acid
• Saf-Instant Gold provides 10 - 20% more activity in doughs with high sugar levels
• More resistant to preservatives
• Provides uniform fermentation throughout your baking system
• Vacuum packaging ensures freshness, consistency and minimal activity loss until opened
• Provides tolerance to higher dough temperatures
• Improves machinability
• Free-flowing properties make it as easy to scale and meter as other dry ingredients
• Warmer dough temperatures are preferred while using Saf-Instant Gold; this decreases the need to cool doughs to maintain proper fermentation
• Can reduce mixing time 10 - 30%, compared to compressed yeast
Saf-Instant Gold is recommended for various baked goods including:
• Variety breads
• Hearth Breads
• Sweet breads
• Sweet doughs
Use 1 to 3% based on flourweight. Mix with flour or add to dough during first stage of mixing. Avoid direct contact with ice water. An increase of 3° - 5°F over normal dough temperatures may be required to achieve desired fermentation level.
• Non-GMO Project Verified
• Kosher Parve
• Shelf life of unopened product stored in cool dry conditions is 24 months from lproduction date if stored at < 80°F